Monday, July 16, 2007

NEW FRED ONLINE NOW

Hi I am Tracy, I am one of Zlatas' customers and am passionate about childrenswear having 5 children of my own. I offered to help Zlata with her blog, as at the moment she is flat out with the Summer Collection Deliverys, trying to get everything instore and online as soon as possible. So I am going to give you some goss.....

DIESEL has arrived and is instore now, and I have to say the pieces I have purchased are absolutely stunning... the quality is gorgeous - the boys t-shirt stand out for me is the silver metallic as shown below. There are also other funky styles and coloured tees available now instore!


Now for the DIESEL Girls, I have to say Wowl! There are a couple of absolutely gorgeous Dresses - the khaki halter pinafore pictured below being my favourite! Followed closely by the denim capri button pants, there are also lots of tops and singlets instore.


The first FRED BARE Summer has arrived and is online now! As per normal it is living up to its' expectations. With Bold Bright Striped Dresses. Loads of gorgeous pink, black, white and yellow. My pick of the bunch includes the sateen pants which are nothing like what I expected, they are divine - more like a stretch polished cotton than a sateen. The fit is exceptional! The Pink Retro Dress pictured below with its' matching hat and the first of what is to be a flood of shortalls! So stay tuned.....



In the boys FRED BARE there are some amazing tees and shorts in funky prints and colours....


Another box of FRED BARE has just arrived, and with TRELISE COOPER KIDS and GUESS due any day, Zlata is in for a busy busy week..... I have another parcel enroute as I type so will post some more pics soon.... :)T

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great to see the photos Tracy and Zlata, I love this idea of the blog to let us know what is happening! Thanks!

Kate

Maria said...

Great work Tracy and Z!

Mira said...

I am also living in Wellington NZ and unable to find Fred here, do you post to NZ and if so the cost. Thanks

jacinda99 said...

Hi Mira, I am in Christchurch and have had nothing but wonderful fast service from Zlata and her team. Postage rates are very reasonable too.
Thanks!