Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hi Welcome to Buckets and Spades blog

Hi, My name is Zlata and I'm the owner of www.bucketsandspades.com.au

I would like to welcome all to this wonderful world of designer kids wear.

Further to this blog and a website we run 2 Buckets and Spades for Kids stores , located in Port Melbourne and Brighton in Victoria, Australia.

I would like to use this avenue to talk about all things to do with kids fashion. I want to be able to post regarding new seasons trends, what to wear with what, talk about hot selling items, etc

Basically this is an avenue for me to communicate my thoughts and feelings regarding kids fashion to my customers and receive feedback from people that matter the most.

Not only that, but in doing so I would like to create an on-line community that is able to express themselves and talk about kids fashion amongst like minded mothers.

Please note that this is a rough start to a blog that will be ever changing and constantly updated.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let Me Be the First to Congratulate you on setting this up Z!! What a fantastic idea - go forth and conquer!!!! xxx

Jacq said...

Just saving you to my favs! I am sure this will be a great addition to your great service, site and stores
love Jacq xxx

Kate said...

Looks fabulous Zlata! Can't wait to see more - you will do it wonderfully!

Kate

Laille said...

I too am saving you also Zlata. Love this great idea you have and look forward to seeing more.
Laille xxx

Kaz said...

Congrats on starting your blog Z.Big fan of yours here and look forward to reading up on my fav topic..kids clothes LOL.Cheers,Kaz

Kate said...

Just found your blog and have saved it too.

Great idea!!

Any chance to talk more about kids clothes is a great idea to me LOL :)

Kate in Tassie

Unknown said...

Thank you girls :) Tracy will help me out and i would love to have some input from you ladies too ;)

Zlata

Anonymous said...

Well done Z, great idea!
No doubt this will just add to your success & deservedly so :o)
xx

Carrie Young said...

Congratulations Z :o) I can't recommend you or your service highly enough - congrats :o) x

Katie said...

Great idea Zlata.
The blog looks wonderful - Congratulations and your service is always the best :o)
xo
Katie

tina said...

Congratulations and good luck on a great addition to your already creditable online shop. A fantastic idea that showcases your wonderful customer service and rapport with us. Don't stress Zlata & Tracy! Look forward to seeing more.

Tina.

Dianne said...

Hi Zlata, the blog looks fabulous! Congratulations. Really looking forward to hearing what you and others have to say about all the gorgeous little fashions.

Dianne (Tas)

maj said...

Hey Zlata....
Congrats...I'm sure this will take off. Good on ya!
Maj

all_4_them said...

Congrats Zlata and Tracy on a fantastic idea! I for one can't wait - especially loving the idea of the combos you will put together. Sometimes hard to do that with online shopping :)
Cheers,
Megan