Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THANK YOU

DIESEL is now online (go Z) - but get in quick as it is selling out fast!
(and no not because I bought so much of it!)


Zlata is totally blown away by your support, she has had countless emails and phone conversations supporting her idea of this blog - she is overwelmed and would like you to know she thanks each and everyone of you.
Thank you also to Laura and Georgias' mum for the gorgeous photo of your girls....


Keep the photos coming, we love to see and share with others your pictures of your child or children modelling the gorgeous Summer Collections!!!

A lot of you have asked Z about me, well I will give you a bit of a run down.

I live in New Zealand and am happily married with 5 children - Michael 14, Daniel 12, Joshua 10, Christopher 5 and Alexandria 3. I run our business in the construction industry from home which is so glamourous NOT! I have recently been introduced to the art of digital scrapbooking and am addicted! I have just been accepted on the Creative Team for an online American Digital Scrapping Store and am loving being part of there team. You can check out my scrapped layouts at my blog

www.4blues1pink.blogspot.com

I have been addicted to Childrenswear for the last 20 years, although most of that was purchasing BOYs clothing LOL! Since having Ali I have been through so many different fazes of clothing but always end up coming back to Fred Bare, as you can't beat the price and quality. I am also a qualified Dress Maker, back in the days when it was cheaper to create than to buy I would supply my now 20 yr old niece with her summer and winter wardrobe.

I would also like to say THANKS to Z for allowing me the opportunity to blog for her, I am having a ball helping her, who would have ever thought that we would be able to do this with me being across the ditch, she honestly has so many fantastic ideas to make Buckets and Spades bigger and better - but Rome wasnt built in a day!

Thanks to you for your support also!

2 comments:

all_4_them said...

Hi Tracy! Good to hear all about you and you sound fairly similar to me in that we are both sahm's with a construction business. I am amazed that the pics turned out that well as they had their ballet tights on underneath, oops. They looked very pale! Thanks for posting them, when I return from Brisbane I will show the girls and they will be so excited!!
Regards,
Megan

Kate said...

Megan - I thought that photo was of your gorgeous girls! Great photos!

Terrific job you are doing Tracy!

Kate